Questions Answers

I want to buy hearing aid, what should I do?

One should not buy hearing aid just like that. If you think that there is some problem with hearing it is best to go to ENT doctor first so that Ear examination can be done. After proper examination, the doctor will advise hearing test called Pure tone audiometry. This test establishes the type and degree of hearing loss. On the basis of hearing test if it looks like that you require hearing aid then one should go for hearing aid trial. This trial will help in deciding that which type of hearing aid will be suitable for you.